Head Coach | Owner
"Figure out what makes you happy then pursue it endlessly."
Dustin Hassard is a nationally-certified personal trainer and group fitness coach since 2011 with an emphasis in strength and conditioning, functional movement, sports performance, and nutrition.
His methods are centered around the philosophy that no one person is the same, but there's an athlete in all of us, at any level and any age. As important as the workouts themselves are, Dustin coaches people to form habits that fit their lifestyle and allow fitness to be consistent, sustainable, and enjoyable for the long-term.
His endless passion for fitness education grows daily along with his desire to share his knowledge. His mission is to teach everyone about the benefits of strength training and the proper technique needed to ensure safety and results. Dustin takes a zero-compromise approach to form and movement quality.
Dustin is a Weight Training Instructor at Washington State University and also serves as a Gunner's Mate in the US Navy Reserve.
- NCSF Certified Personal Trainer - National Council on Strength & Fitness
- Training for Warriors Level 2 Instructor - TFW
- USAW Level 1 Sport Performance Coach - Olympic Weightlifting - USAW
- FMS Level 1 Certified - Functional Movement Systems
- Kettlebell Level 1 + 2 Certified - Kettlebell Athletics
- TRX Suspension Trainer Level 1 - TRX
- Animal Flow Coach - Global Bodyweight Training
- Pre & Post-Natal Certified - Annette Lang
- Equinox Fitness Training Institute
- CPR AED Certified - American Heart Association
- 3rd Class Swimmer - US Navy
- Hundreds of Hours of Continuous Education, Thousands More Ahead (something new to learn every day)
I grew up playing just about every sport and to this day I'm constantly exploring new hobbies. These are just some highlights:
- Team Sports - Football, Baseball, Soccer, Beach Volleyball
- Shaolin Kung Fu, Mixed Martial Arts and Tai Chi Chuan
- Skydiving Certified - US Parachute Association - 79 Jumps
- Scuba Certified - PADI
- Snowboarding (I can ski, but I don't like the idea of my legs going two different directions)
- Kiteboarding (really anything in the water)
- Rock Climbing
- 1-Day Solo Survival Mountain Training (my most physically and mentally demanding experience ever...totally awesome!!!)
- CMC Civilian Military Combine - Strength & Endurance Race 9/22/12